100% of appointments must be completed or rescheduled in order to prevent billing errors. Your clients will contact you with scheduling conflicts. It is your responsibility to know the standard operating procedures below and complete them 100% correctly each time.
- Cancellation Policy: If less than 24 hours from the scheduled appointment, you cannot cancel a session. Clients are made aware of this in the New client welcome text. If a client has to cancel a sessionwith less than 24 hour notice, you do not need to do anything else. This confirms the client gets charged and you get paid.
- Sometimes a client needs to cancel with more than a 24 hour notice. For example, they are going out of town or injured. In this scenario, text Evolve United support in this format: Cancel. Client Name. Community Name. Date and time of original appointment. You must submit this notice for us to confirm your client is receiving the # of sessions they have paid for.
- You are responsible for confirming resident appointments are rescheduled in the elevate app if a client asks you to reschedule more than 24 hours ahead of your appointment time. YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO DO THIS 100% CORRECTLY. It is a simple process, but will cause billing issues if completed incorrectly. Use this video to solve: How to Reschedule an Appointment on Elevate V2
- After rescheduling, text Evolve United support in this format: Reschedule. Client Name. Community Name. Date and time of original appointment. Date and time of new appointment.
- Check-in with your clients! A simple text can go a long way.
- Does your client want another session? They will receive an automated text 30 minutes after their appointment with details to rebook.